Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nuestra Casa (Our House)

I decided that since we have been living here over four months that I probably should post some pictures of our new house.



Living Room


Downstairs Bathroom


Laundry


Kitchen


Dining Room


Master Bedroom


Upstairs Bathroom


My favorite part of the bathroom (it is
actually what made me fall in love with
the house)


Office


The office is also Kyle's Bolivia room
(these are some of his things from there)

Second Bedroom

We love our house and we have picked out our paint colors. I cannot wait to get it painted and make it all our own.

5 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

I LOVE it!!! Dang I'm jealous!!! The decorations look cute too- and that is one BIG TV! I'm glad you posted pictures of it!!

matt and teresa said...

I like it. its so awesome to have your own house isnt it. and we have that same kitchen table!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so ashamed that we have not been over to see it yet ! Hopefully soon, it looks adorable.

Chris said...

You guys blog!?! I am sure Andrea does it all because Kyle is too lazy even use email let alone blog... I love the house!

Shante said...

cute first house! blake and I's first "home," though rented was a dive. The roof caved in about a year after we left. the couple renting it to us was nice. They were from China and had very poor English. Maybe they didn't understand us when we told them the ceiling tended to warp in during rain storms.