Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Came Early

Today Kyle sent me one of my Christmas presents early. I got flowers delivered to me at work. It was so cute! It actually has a lot of meaning behind it also. We started dating seriously two years ago around this time and exactly two years tomorrow he sent me Gerber Daisies at ShopKo for Christmas. Little did he know that Gerber Daisies are my favorite flower. It was so much fun to get the same surprise again today. He is such a thoughtful and caring husband. I am so lucky!


3 comments:

matt and teresa said...

Thats AWESOME. its the little things that are the most special. oh and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kyle. Setting a good example for the other men on this side of the family !!

Jason and Holly said...

hi guys!! you guys are so cute together. you will have to add our blog...jasonandhollyrackham.blogspot.com....how are things???