Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bowling and Gymnastics

I have a had a lot of fun the past few day this week. On Thursday we went on a double date with our friends Matt and Vicki. We went and had dinner at Arby's and then went bowling. We had a lot of fun with them. I was also very impressed with Vicki. She is pregnant and due in two weeks and she still had enough energy to bowl three games. I hope that I will be that energetic at that point in my pregnancy. It was so much fun to get out and do something.
Yesterday my mom and I went to the Utah gymnastics meet. It was a lot of fun because I have not been to one for a long time. She used to always take Katie and I when we were little. I always loved going. It wasn't very much fun after though to try and find the car in the super thick fog! Needless to say, I have been spoiled the past few days and have had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

matt and teresa said...

oh I remember going to the see the gymnastics. always fun times!!!