Monday, February 16, 2009

4 Things

I got this idea from one of my friend's moms.

4 things you many not know:

4 funny Jobs I have held
-Sutherlands (can you see me working in at a lumber yard?)
-Working for my mom (I was pretty much her slave JK)
-ShopKo (there were a lot of funny moments we had there)
-U of U Hospital (there are interesting patients that make for funny stories)

4 movies I have watched more than once
-Three Men and a Baby
-Three Men and a Little Lady
-Transformers
-Goonies

4 places I have lived
-West Valley
-West Jordan
-Logan
-that's all

4 places I have been
-St. Louis, Missouri
-Prosser, Washington
-Mexico
-Catalina Island

4 of my favorite foods
-Mexican
-Italian
-fruit
-more Mexican

4 places I would rather be right now
-with Kyle
-Home
-Hawaii
-on a cruise

4 things I am looking forward to this year
-the baby coming
-three months off of work
-my friend Brooke coming home from her mission
-nothing else can really beat the baby coming

4 TV shows that I watch
-One Tree Hill
-Knight Rider
-Family Guy
-Smallville

4 who should post this on their blog
-Haylie
-Aunt Nell
-Shante
-Teresa
-Everyone else

2 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

love it! especially ShopKo and all the fun moments there! And One Tree Hill- LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love these "tags" you always find out fun things ! The new blog layout looks terrific. Can't wait to hear if you are having a girl or boy.