Friday, May 15, 2009

Catch Up

I was noticing that it has been a long time since we posted anything. Life has been a little crazy this past month. Kyle finished his spring semester of school last week and decided that he did not want to take summer classes with the baby coming. I am grateful that he decided that. This way we have more time to spend together. I only have about ten more week until the baby comes! I cannot wait until he is here and I can see and hold him. He is growing big and moving a lot. Every time we go to the doctor she says that everything looks good, so hopefully it stays that way. I am getting a little tired and my body does not like it very much, but we are almost done. Last weekend Katie went through the temple and I was excited because I was able to make it through with her. I was a little worried about the baby kicking me and making me have to go to the bathroom, but he was good. Kyle was not able to go which was sad. I have never been without him, but sometimes work just gets in the way. This weekend is her wedding and it will be nice when it is over. Last night we had her reception in Salt Lake and it was beautiful. My mom did such a good job. She really is amazing. Other than that our life is finally slowing down a little bit, but just for a couple more months.

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Yay for 10 more weeks! He'll be here before you know it. And let's see pictures of that cute belly of yours.

Chris and Hay said...

Yay for the update!!! I've been waiting for one! So is it Jackson officially?? We totally need to talk...but I'm waiting until after the OTH season finale because I know we'll have a lot to talk about!! I don't see how it is going end good. Anyways I hope that the wedding went well and I'll call ya sometime this week to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Katie and Dales reception was terrific. Your Mom really did do a terrific job.