Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eight

I love these! Thanks Chalein!

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1- Jackson!!!
2- getting my new washer tonight
3- Kyle having Saturday off work
4- 12 weeks off of work
5- Lunch (I am always hungry!)
6- finishing the nursery
7- Katie and Dale coming this weekend
8- going to my parents' house tonight

Eight Things I Did This Weekend:
1- finished sewing things for the nursery
2- went to the temple open house
3-worked for a few hours
4- went to Sizzler with my parents
5- bought a new washer
6- cleaned the house
7- laundry
8- hung out with my husband

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1- have Kyle home on Sunday
2- take a nap
3- sit at home and relax with Kyle
4- not have to clean my house
5- go on vacation
6- exercise
7- eat Mexican food
8- be able to bend over and touch the ground!!!

Eight Shows That I Watch:
1- One Tree Hill
2- Smallville
3- Family Guy
4- Gossip Girl
5- That 70's Show (it still cracks me up)
6- Knight Rider
7- Anything on Discovery
8- Anything on History

Eight Places I'd Like To Travel:
1- Hawaii
2- New York
3- Australia
4- Italy
5- Alaska
6- Florida
7- Jamaica
8- Poland (hopefully you move there Shante j/k)

Eight People I Tag:
anyone who would like to do it

No comments: