Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jackson's Best Friend














Jackson loves his grandpa! I want to thank my dad. Yesterday Jackson did not feel very well, so he was really fussy. He would not stop screaming so we went to the shop to get some help from grandpa. Once my dad picked him up and cuddled him he calmed right down and went to sleep. This was not the first occasion that he has been the only one able to calm him down. I also want to thank him and my mom for coming over last night and watching Jackson and helping me clean the house. I really appreciate all that they do!

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Grandparents just have the touch. :) Isn't it awesome having them so close?

Anonymous said...

I so bet Grandpa hates that.
Does he just radiate with joy !

Unknown said...

Your dad so has the touch! He used to take Savanah for me during church when she had cholic! He is getting so big. I, of course, I love all of his hair!