Thursday, March 12, 2009

Go Aggies!

I have not been able to get to this blog until today, but it is about Saturday. We took my parents up to Logan to a Utah State basketball game. My dad has always wanted to go to one and we never got around to it when I actually lived up there. We were able to get four tickets from my sister-in-law, so we decided to go. We went for my dad, but I think out of all of us my mom had the best time. She thought the students chants were so funny. She was laughing so hard, and anyone who knows my mom knows that she has a very contagious laugh. It was a lot of fun and the Aggies last home game of the season. It also was my favorite player, Gary Wilkinson's, last game at the Spectrum. Of course they won and they also were awarded WAC championship trophy. Wilkinson was the WAC's player of the year and it was the second year in a row being undefeated at home. It was a lot of fun!!! Both Kyle and I miss going to those game a lot. Best of luck to the Aggies in the upcoming tournament.

2 comments:

Chris said...

'Who knows the Scotmans who doesn't love a thistle...' I also miss Aggie games but I definately don't miss the stupid ahistorical songs!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

How fun! I love basketball games and I hope they do well in the tournament so they can go to the Big Dance. Yay for being 1/2 way through the pregnancy!