Monday, March 16, 2009

It's a boy!!!

Kyle and I are going to have a baby boy! We had the ultrasound today and it is very conclusive that baby is a boy. Most people thought that it was a boy and they were right. We are way excited! Now I can start getting the nursery stuff made. Here are a couple of the good ultrasound pictures.

This one is my favorite
It is of his feet


This one is of his mouth. I think it is way cute!


The rest of the pictures are hard to tell what they are so those are the best ones.

It was fun to see him!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Ha ha ha! I guessed right! I am so amazing. Congrats again.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

YAY! congrats on a little boy!

matt and teresa said...

COOL....congrats.

Anonymous said...

love litte boys !!!!
Congratulations !!!

Cox Family said...

That is awesome! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Yeah! I did guess girl, so I was wrong. Now you can really start shopping!!

Shante said...

I'm so happy for you too! Congratulations. I have some nice Jewish names for you to pick from.

Chris and Hay said...

I'm just so excited for you guys! You'll both be such cute parents. And I love the names you have picked out!! Keep me posted!